This blog has nothing to do with a fact that I need money and I'm determined to earn it online. The amount of ads placed all over it is completely incidental and I have no idea how they got here in the first place. I'm totally not trying to sell space and writing skill to the highest bidder and I am disgusted by all sorts of marketing strategies and manipulations. If you share those interests and think we may have something to offer each other, read on.

Thursday 23 June 2011

New series

Today I'm starting new series here on Blog To Make Me Money.

It's a little experiment and its purpose is mainly to bring traffic to my Squidoo lenses, for which I'm actually getting any money (or at least they have tangible potential). 

See, I promised you at the very beginning of this blog that I'll be honest. 

But the experiment has some more mission objectives.

First of all, it is a challenge - I want to see if I'm able to write lens reviews which would get you interested and make you travel to my articles, in the same time NOT filling them up with bullshit marketing language and outright lies.  

Second of all - it's a presentation.  If you like the way I'm presenting an article, get in touch.  I can write a review of your article and bring some traffic to your website.  At present, knowing the size of this blog and it's tiny (so far) audience, I may be happy to do it in exchange for a link or a review placed on your website - pointing to one of my lenses or here. 

That is, if I like your article.