This blog has nothing to do with a fact that I need money and I'm determined to earn it online. The amount of ads placed all over it is completely incidental and I have no idea how they got here in the first place. I'm totally not trying to sell space and writing skill to the highest bidder and I am disgusted by all sorts of marketing strategies and manipulations. If you share those interests and think we may have something to offer each other, read on.

Saturday 25 June 2011

Apple stories

An apple a day keeps the doctor away.

Or so they say.  They also tell all sorts of other apple stories and this article is my attempt to gather the most interesting ones in one place. 

From Adam and Eve, through ancient Greeks all the way to Newton, Johnny Appleseed and funky Guinness World Records, it is packed with apple trivia and apple pics (all public domain, by the way). 

If you're craving apple knowledge, go check it out.  If you don't - check it out anyway, you may yet get hooked. 

Just a reminder - if you want me to review your own article, drop me a line.  If I like it, a link pointing to this blog or one of my Squidoo lenses is all I require in return (at least for limited time).