This blog has nothing to do with a fact that I need money and I'm determined to earn it online. The amount of ads placed all over it is completely incidental and I have no idea how they got here in the first place. I'm totally not trying to sell space and writing skill to the highest bidder and I am disgusted by all sorts of marketing strategies and manipulations. If you share those interests and think we may have something to offer each other, read on.

Friday 24 June 2011

Cheesecake to die for

Do you like short articles or long articles?  I still can't make my mind up.  Sure, everyone could flesh out their pieces with every scrap of information found on the Web, written in forty seven different ways, but...  is it worth it?  The original message can get lost in the piles of rubbish.  We don't want that, do we?

Now, do you like cheesecakes?  Oh man, I do.  I love them so much that sometimes I get cheesecake-tosis (irresistible urge to eat cheesecake NOW) and funny things follow.  Once I ran around Bath city with panic in my eyes at 9 pm, looking for a cafe, a cake shop, anything at all that would give me a slice.  What a way to spend your holidays!  Waitrose saved me then, but you don't know the time and the hour...

The idea for this lens came from a simple question - what is the single most awesome, feet-sweeping, jaw-dropping cheesecake I've ever tried?  I found it, I broadcasted it. 

Three things you need to know about it:

1.  It will take you 15 minutes to make it.  Or less.  Simplicity of the recipe deserves the Nobel award.  In physics.  It does need to be chilled afterwards.  There's no getting around some things.

2.  It is probably the smoothest chocolate thing you will ever have tried.  Ok, chocolate marquis may contest this title, but it's a close shot. 

3.  If you love cheesecakes, you DO WANT TO KNOW THIS RECIPE.  I don't really need to say much more, to pour bullshit marketing 'deliciouses', 'yummys', 'originals' and 'qualitys' at you.  If you like cheesecakes, you will be grateful you have found this one, end of the story.

So go check it out here