This blog has nothing to do with a fact that I need money and I'm determined to earn it online. The amount of ads placed all over it is completely incidental and I have no idea how they got here in the first place. I'm totally not trying to sell space and writing skill to the highest bidder and I am disgusted by all sorts of marketing strategies and manipulations. If you share those interests and think we may have something to offer each other, read on.

Monday 27 June 2011

Don't go to Cliffs of Moher

Oooohh, there's nothing like a good rant.

How angry I was when I was writing this article!!  Straight back from a field trip with some guests from abroad and fuming.

You know, my Zen goes to pieces when I see an act of greed higher than Mount Everest.  I hate being treated like an idiot.  I'm fuming when I see people AGREEING to being treated like idiots.  I'm always disappointed when people try to 'improve' on Mother Nature - usually with hopelessly inadequate results. 

My recent trip to Cliffs of Moher gave me all of the above. 

If you want to know more, follow this link.