This blog has nothing to do with a fact that I need money and I'm determined to earn it online. The amount of ads placed all over it is completely incidental and I have no idea how they got here in the first place. I'm totally not trying to sell space and writing skill to the highest bidder and I am disgusted by all sorts of marketing strategies and manipulations. If you share those interests and think we may have something to offer each other, read on.

Tuesday 14 June 2011

Jubilee

Haha, time to brag.

One-hundred-visitors-to-this-lovely-blog (to the tune of '10 green bottles hanging on the wall').  There's no special treat to the visitor number 100, nobody's winning a trip to Hawaii - sorry.

It may not be much (I'll REALLY celebrate when there's a few more zeros to add), but still - it's a nice, round number, and I think we don't celebrate enough things these days.  Always wanting more and more and more...  Screw it.  I'm glad, I'm happy there's been 100 people somehow passing through this blog and hereby I'm patting myself over the shoulder. 

So yeah, keep coming back.  For more of the bitter sweetness.