This blog has nothing to do with a fact that I need money and I'm determined to earn it online. The amount of ads placed all over it is completely incidental and I have no idea how they got here in the first place. I'm totally not trying to sell space and writing skill to the highest bidder and I am disgusted by all sorts of marketing strategies and manipulations. If you share those interests and think we may have something to offer each other, read on.

Friday 27 May 2011

The Truth

I seem to have a problem.  A true problem.  With the truth.

See, it's so bloody unpopular these days.

There's marketing, there's political correctness, there's being entertaining and putting on a show.  None of it has any resemblance to the truth.  All of it is based on manipulation.  And all of it is extremelly traffic-generating.

It looks like people simply want to be lied to, they love it.

I have to confess something.  I find it difficult to tell a direct lie.  It's not that I'm not capable of it, it's only that I'm terribly conscious of what I'm doing and terribly uncomfortable throughout the process.  Looks like a bit of a conundrum, really.  See, I've decided to steer clear of payroll employment so that I don't have to lie to people every day (yes, this meat mincer is the most exciting product you can have, it will truly transform your life, and yes, I'm having a wonderful time at this four hour long business strategy meeting, and yes, your ideas are so enlightened, my dear boss - you know the type of lies). 
So I moved to online income to escape it all but...  it looks like nothing really changed.  No bullshit = no traffic.  Ehh... 

Funny thing, I seem to be in the minority, you know?  Nobody else seems to mind.  Quite depressing, really.