This blog has nothing to do with a fact that I need money and I'm determined to earn it online. The amount of ads placed all over it is completely incidental and I have no idea how they got here in the first place. I'm totally not trying to sell space and writing skill to the highest bidder and I am disgusted by all sorts of marketing strategies and manipulations. If you share those interests and think we may have something to offer each other, read on.

Thursday 26 May 2011

How about 'Say Hello To a Nutter Day'?

Weird thing, but The Blog To Make Me Money is not making me any money yet.  I guess I will need to promise you the Apocalypse or something before it does (ok, ok, I will shut up about the Apocalypse.  Eventually...), but in the meantime - I figure that as long as you don't pay me for writing about something specific, I can write about anything I fancy.  Spewing my fantastic individuality in the process, or just enjoying myself.  Because why the fuck not. 

So, how about 'Say Hello To a Nutter Day'?  I've just discovered this blog, written by some totally insane girl with a knack for weird drawings and montypythonesque humour and I feel overwhelming gratefulness for all the nutters out there.  How they make our lives sweeter! 

Even if you are a straight, down-to-earth type, appreciate the nutters!  If they don't manage to extract a smile from your face, at least you have someone to feel superior to. 

Nah, what am I saying, everybody loves nutters. 

That's why there should be a day dedicated specifically to them.  Today, for example.  Where do I apply?  Do I need to collect some signatures?  How much does it take to get the notion to Wikipedia?

I'll have a look and let you know.

Or not. 

But tell your friends.  It's a Worthy Cause.  Nutters need some love too!