This blog has nothing to do with a fact that I need money and I'm determined to earn it online. The amount of ads placed all over it is completely incidental and I have no idea how they got here in the first place. I'm totally not trying to sell space and writing skill to the highest bidder and I am disgusted by all sorts of marketing strategies and manipulations. If you share those interests and think we may have something to offer each other, read on.

Sunday 24 April 2011

The Royal Keywords

Looking at today's Google hottest searches, you would never ever tell there's a royal wedding coming on, would you?

1. Mount Athos
2. Etta James
3. Jesus Christ Superstar
4. Sound of music
5. United
6. Cox
7. Flyers
8. Kevin Garnett
9. Princess Diana
10. Dfo
11. Prince Harry
12. Pedigree
13. Prince Charles
14. Treme
15. Insanity workout
16. Prince William
17. Philadelphia flyers
18. Peeps
19. Queen Victoria
20. Dwight Howard