This blog has nothing to do with a fact that I need money and I'm determined to earn it online. The amount of ads placed all over it is completely incidental and I have no idea how they got here in the first place. I'm totally not trying to sell space and writing skill to the highest bidder and I am disgusted by all sorts of marketing strategies and manipulations. If you share those interests and think we may have something to offer each other, read on.

Saturday 16 April 2011

I want YOU on my blog!

The idea is simple - I scratch your back, you scratch mine.

Here's my offer:

- if you follow this blog, I will follow yours (or a blog of yours choice)

- if you put a link to this blog on your website, I will put your link here

- if you need backlinks, simply paste your link as a comment.  I need comments.  No more than 3 links per comment, please.  I'll mercilessly remove comments not sticking to this rule.

- if you need comments, please leave me a comment with where do you need me to comment

- if you need a feature piece, contact me.  I'm sure we can strike a deal that would make both of us happy.  Since this blog is a brand new blog, I'm willing to trade instead of sell. 

- if you have any other idea for a mutually beneficial cooperation, do let me know.